Wymagane jest uaktualnienie wtyczki Flash Player.
wtorek, 22 lipca 2014, 203 dzień roku, imieniny Magdaleny, Mileny, Wawrzyńca
Licznik odwiedzin
0106315
Znajdujesz się w: Strona główna / English version / Info
Info
 

 

Mokrsko commune is located in south-west part of Łódź voivodship about 12 km southwest of Wielun.

The area of Mokrsko commune covers 7,775 hectares and the population amounts to 4,500 people.

 

- mokrsko_poland_location.pngMokrsko commune istypical farming region used mostly for growing cereals and potatoes (95% of all farmland). The other 5% is aimed to grow beetroot, vegetables, rape, and other plants. Despite the fact that major regional and national roads bypass the grounds of the commune, there are no communication problems thanks to a network of local and district roads which covers the whole area and offers easy access to the district capital or national roads.  The most important road for the commune is the one that runs through WieluńMokrskoSkomlinBolesławiec, connecting it with Wieluń on the one side and on the other side with WrocławPoznań national road. 

- mokrsko_commune01.png

 


 

Mokrsko Commune is a rather poor one, the budget of which is about 14  million zlotys (about 3.2 million Euros). Nevertheless, wtihin last 3 years, investments amounted to 4-6 million zlotys a year (0.9-1.4 million Euros). You had the opportunity to see effects of current actions, among others building the district road in the village of Krzyworzeka. Other investments are made together with local governments and Wieluń County Administration

 Our outstanding project, realized jointly is the Amber Route, which in Mokrsko commune covers local roads and the yard by the manor house (parking lot). The manor house holds Museum of Manor House Interiors in which is administered by Wieluń Commune.

 

 

Daniel Gołębiowski

Urząd Gminy Mokrsko, Mokrsko 231, 98-345 Mokrsko, pow. wieluński, woj. łódzkie
tel.: 43 88 63 277, fax: 43 88 63 277, email: urzad@mokrsko.pl, http://www.bip.mokrsko.pl
NIP: 8321013743
Poprawny HTML 4.01 Transitional Poprawny arkusz CSS Poprawne kodowanie UTF-8
projekt i hosting: INTERmedi@
zarządzane przez: CMS - SPI

Niniejszy serwis internetowy stosuje pliki cookies (tzw. ciasteczka). Informacja na temat celu ich przechowywania i sposobu zarządzania znajduje się w Polityce prywatności.
Jeżeli nie wyrażasz zgody na zapisywanie informacji zawartych w plikach cookies - zmień ustawienia swojej przeglądarki.
x